Hazmat insurance program is designed for companies and truckers who are involved in transporting all types of hazmat materials such as Class 1: Explosives, Class 2: Gases, Class 3: Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Class 4: Flammable Solids, Class 5: Oxidizing Substances, Organic Peroxides, Class 6: Toxic Substances and Infectious Substances, Class 7: Radioactive Materials, Class 8: Corrosives, Class 9: Miscellaneous Hazardous Materials. The hazmat hauler insurance is for local and unlimited miles / nation wide 48 states program.
- We accept new venture carriers and owner operators.
- Each driver must have minimum of 2 yeas CDL experience.
- We accept driver with bad MVR’s.
- We accept carrier with high DOT safety score.
- We accept carriers with multiple units as a new venture.
- All type of hazmat material
- Oil and gasoline
- Flammable and non-flammable chemicals
- Please provide us with HAZMAT safety code
- Auto Liability $1,000,000
- MTC (Cargo) $100,000 to $250,000
- Excess Liability $5,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Physical Damage
- General Liability $1,000,000/$2,000,000.
- Federal/DMV filling included
SUREFIRE INSURANCE - 16161 Roscoe Blvd. Ste: 203 North Hills, CA 91343